We recommend for booking the Azimut Hotel in Nizhny Novgorod (the conference will be held there).
Welcome to Nizhny Novgorod
We are ready to arrange a transfer from the airport/railway station of Nizhny Novgorod to the Hotel for all conference participants. If you prefer to travel on your own, you can read our recommendations:
Address: 2 Zalomova street, Nizhny Novgorod, 603109, Russia
(6 km from Nizhny Novgorod Railway Station, 23 km from Nizhny Novgorod Airport)
From Moscow to Nizhny Novgorod
Nizhny Novgorod is located 420 kilometers east of Moscow. Most easy way to getting here is by train or plane.
About 10 everyday flights from Moscow airports (from Moscow Sheremetyevo airport by Aeroflot airlines and from Moscow Domodedovo airport by S7 airlines to Nizhny Novgorod airport. From 75-85 euro in economy class, flight duration — about 1 hour.
From Moskva Kurskaya station (Kurskiy Vokzal, metro station ʺKurskayʺ) to Nizhny Novgorod high-speed trains «Strizh» (№ 702Н, № 704Н, № 706Н, № 708Н, № 710Н) or «Sapsan» (№ 772Н). Travel time will be about 4 hours. Ticket price from 1000 rub (15 euro). You can view the schedule and buy tickets on the website.
How to get to the hotel ʺAzimutʺ from the Nizhny Novgorod railway station
By public transport
1. On foot: from the railway station to the bus stop «Revolution square» (about 350 meters)
2. By bus (A26, A43): from the bus stop «Revolution square» to the bus stop «Maslyakova street» (4 stops). Bus fare is 28 rub (about 0.5 euro).
3. On foot: from the bus stop «Maslyakova street» to the hotel «Azimut» (about 1 km).
By taxi (services of Uber or Yandex Taxi, about 5 euro)
We recommend using the services of Uber or Yandex, the application of which can be downloaded in Google Play and App Store.
Yandex Google Play:
Yandex App Store:
Uber Google Play:
Uber App Store:
How to get to the hotel ʺAzimutʺ from the Nizhny Novgorod International Airport STRIGINO
By public transport
1. By bus (A56): from the bus stop «Airport» to the bus stop «Kul’tury Park» (7 stops).
Bus fare is 28 rub (about 0.5 euro), Availability: 05.15 — 22:30, Schedule: every 10-25 minutes.
2. By metro: from station «Kul’tury Park» to station «Moskovskaya» (situated near the Nizhny Novgorod Railway Station) (9 stops). Metro fare is 28 rub (about 0.5 euro).
3. From the railway station according to the instructions above.
By taxi (about 15 euro)
Write email@example.com or call +7 (831) 417-94-75